Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling this Manuel Contreras II C-7 Classical guitar with Humicase Protege hardshell case. This guitar is from 2008 and is beautiful in every way. It is in nearly perfect condition. I don't see any problems with it, it has just been played very mildy, but is a wonderful guitar cosmetically and in terms of how it sounds and plays. I bought it for music exams I was going to take, but don't need it now. I'll throw in a capo for free. Here are the specs:

-Solid Cedar top
-Indian Rosewood back and sides
-Honduras Cedar Neck
-Ebony fingerboard

You get the benefits of Contreras experience in building premium-quality concert instruments. This is a guitar of impeccable construction. It boasts a light, responsive action and a clarity and evenness of tone that is rare among guitars.

And for the Humicase:
A convenient climatic protection system built right into your guitar case. (violet plush interior)

* Available in classical/flamenco and dreadnought size
* Contoured arched lid will fit knobs on electric models
* Fitted interior with Deluxe Plush for added protection
* Latches are reinforced with back-plates
* Rigid foam interiors prevent instrument from moving
* Full-length neck support
* Protective bumpers
* Lightweight construction

Includes:

* Two custom-designed humidifier pods
* Two bottles of specially formulated HumiCase™ Activation Solution

These were selling for almost $2000 without case just a week ago. They are now on clearance for more than $1700 with case. You can have this perfect one for almost half that price at $900 shipped!

Pics:

http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee234/aguywhowritesmusic/Manuel Contreras II/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.