Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't have the room for this beast, It's LOUD! very, very LOUD! 150 Watts, Class A/B Power / 6x6L6, 5x12AX7

Comes with Mesa slip covers for both the head and cab. I have a padded cover for the cab for an extra force field-like protection. The head comes with a flight case. Cab is a 4x12 slant Rectifer cab packed with V30's.

Both the Rectifier head and cab are MINT, no issues, no tears, nothing... I have two extra unopened mesa/boogie matching power tubes included. Comes with original footswitch. I prefer a local sale only, as I do not have the original boxes it came in, although I do have the flight case for the head, but I would rather sell head/cab together.

I will add pics later tonight.

LOCAL BUYERS ONLY I can arange a meeting place or 1/2 way if relatively close. I also can deliver if transportation is an issue.

$2100.00 this is for both the head/cab, flight case, extra goodies. I bought this back in February. Condition is like-new, MINTY! If possible, we can do Paypal e-check to avoid any unwanted fees. If you'd prefer cash, I'm good with that too since it's local, but ok with Paypal for payment.

I am located in Yardley, PA.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.