Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is my Mint 1990 Ibanez UV7PWH. This guitar is in remarkable condition and has been played very little since I purchased it a few years ago. Comes with original pink-lined UV1000 case. The case has typical nicks and scratches on the outside for being 18 years old.

Flaws:
-Slight fading of piant on edge of body. This is not percievable in the pics and very difficult to see in person.
-Slight scratch on the headstock logo.
-Speckled corrosion of metal on neck plate.
-Small mark near back jack plate

Each of these spots are in the pictures. These flaws are very difficult to notice but I felt they should be included so the buyer knows exactly what they are getting. Otherwise there are no dings, dents, or scratches which is pretty amazing considering the age of the guitar. I do not recall seeing any UV7PWH's for sale in this good of condition for a long time. I hate to sell it but I have an opportunity coming up that will require some funds to be raised. If you want to see any other pics, feel free to let me know along with any questions you may have.

[email protected]

Price: $1700 + shipping

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

Payment needs to be a cashiers check/money order. This avoids fees and makes things a little more straight forward. I will ship around the world as long buyer pays shipping and insurance. Thank you for looking!

·
Registered
34 Posts
That UV7PWV you have is a clean guitar!!!

Just scored a "NOS" specimen UV7BK!!!!!!!! NOT FOR SALE GUYS!!! Thanks jemsite!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.