Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1) Morley little alligator, as new, about 5 mins use since new 6-8 months ago. Power supply and cables not included. £60 shipped to your door in the UK. £70 in Europe

2) Maudio Firewire 410. Would be mint except the on/off led sometimes works and sometimes doesnt. Comes with all the relevant software including a full version copy of Reason (possibly pirated not sure) have not yet installed it. comes with all documentation and power supply etc. £100 shipped in the UK. £110 in EU.

3) Schaller Strap locks, as new, £8 shipped in the UK. £9 in Europe.

4) Ibanez prestige 7 string neck AANJ, black headstock, frets in good condition though would benefit from a polish. Bubinga skunk stripe down the back. Fingerboard has a tiny tiny scuff on the treble side edge of the second fret. Barely visable but there none the less. No tuners, locking nut or retainer bar. £130 shipped in the UK £140 in Europe.

5) Ibanez Edge-pro 7 bridge in cosmo. Bit of finish wear to the bass side of the trem and bass B saddle. Otherswise perfect but could use a clean. Comes with claw and springs. £110 shipped in the UK, £120 in Europe.

6) Dimarzio Tone Zone, Black, F-spaced, been in and out of one guitar since new about a year ago. Has nearly all the cable left, no scuffs or marks etc perfect condition. £45 shipped in the UK. £50 in Europe.

That’s it for now… more later as the rest of my project dreams go up in smoke

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
*bump*

Tone Zone is gone - everything else still available

pics are down a the moment so pics on request for a couple of days

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey Devo
I'm looking for cosmo strap locks for that fantastic JS1000BP you sold me last year

All the Best

Pete

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Man,

I think I gave them away to dannymills here on the forum Ill have a quick look and I still have them there yours..

Steve

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
just checked and couldnt find them so I think I gave them away..

Foranyone reading thins the neck and bridge are also now sold..only the Morley and M-Audio left

·
Banned
1,398 Posts
Hey Man,

I think I gave them away to dannymills here on the forum Ill have a quick look and I still have them there yours..

Steve
Yep, just to confirm, they're on one of my guitars at the moment ;)

Thanks dude!!

To any potential buyers here, I cannot recommend Devo enough as a seller. Awesome guy!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts