Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a bag full of left over parts from my Swirled RG project this past winter. I don't plan on building another one anytime soon, so I figured I get rid of the left overs. Here is what I have:

Knobs: Blue Strat Style Tone and Volume Knob, 2 white selector switchs, 1 blue, 1 black each is Strat style. White Single coil PU cover. All $2 plus actual shipping, a buck or two at most.

Electronics: A pack of 5 .033 mfd capicators, A pack of 2 .022 MFD capicators, 1 500KA CTS Pot, 1 500 A CTS pot - both have been soldered and unsoldered and some is still left on the connectors and will have to be heated and removed, otherwise they work fine. 1 VLX53 Switch, as above it has been used, but works fine. The Pots have the washers and nuts, the screws for the switch are also present but not in the picture. $4 for All, plus actual shipping.

Ibanez Logos: I have two vinyl Ibanez head stock logos, blue letters with silver check mark? on them. Unused with instructions. They worked great I used one on my project, got them off that auction site. $2 for both or $1 each plus 50 cents shipping (a stamp and envelope).

Hardware: 1 black plastic jack plate, locking nut (chrome) - note that it drills directly into wood and doesn't use the nuts from behind, 3 shims included, 2 string trees and screws (chrome), a small and large trem stud - only the outer part no shafts, neck ferrules and a couple of mounting screws (black), black and white foam washers, half dozen screws, some are for pic guards, others I have no clue any longer, all chrome. $5 for all plus a couple of bucks shipping.

I'll also sell the whole lot for $10 plus shipping, again a couple of bucks.

Shipping is for US addresses. I'll ship overseas but I'll have to give you a quote on a case by case basis.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They may be gone. If you PMed me I've responded to them all and will go down the list until they are taken.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Everything is gone. Thanks to everyone who responded. Now if I could just sell my SA 260...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts