Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Item for sale:
Music Man Axis, Purple flame top, VG+ condition w/ original MM case
ESP Maverick Deluxe, stripped and oil finished, plays great, VG condition w/ ESP case
Rocktron Midi Mate Controller, EX Condition w/ power supply

Description & Condition:
The Axis is purple!!! Beautiful guitar, has some play wear, swirl marks in the clear and a few pin head size dings, nothing through the finish on the body. One small chip on the headstock. Some minor darkening on the fretboard from play, nothing major though. Pics here, here, and here. Sorry the pictures are a little dark, flash makes the color look blue, if you want more pix, e-mail me at [email protected]. Oh yeah, the back plate is included, just not on it for the pix.

The Mirage is very cool, Breed in the bridge, GFS hot rail (10K) in the neck and cooler rail (6K)in the middle. Schaller Floyd, frets in good shape, plays great. This one is a Strat scale, the later Mavericks had a Gibson scale. The finish was beat up on this one when I got it, so I took it off and Tung Oiled it. There is still some blue in some of the grain, no biggie, this is a killer player. Pics here, here, here, here, and here.

The Midi Mate is one of the best controllers out there, 3 modes of operation, programmable, and an expression pedal jack. Check out the manual at www.rocktron.com. This one is in great shape, never gigged, maybe a few minor scratches.

Asking Price: Axis - $750, ESP - $350, Midi Mate - $110
All prices include shipping in the lower 48 US.

My Location: Erie, CO

Terms of Sale/Purchase: Paypal preferred, checks or money order fine too.

Other Information: Contact me at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The neck is fine, it has been played, the fretboard is clean, there is some minor fretwear like I said, but they still have most of their life ahead of them. The trem is also in very good shape. It has the original Floyd wood screw stud, the holes were ovaled when I got the guitar. So it was repaired by drilling out the hole, pressing a peice of hardwood dowel (oak, I think) in the hole, then re-drilling for the stud. The dowel that was pressed in is harder than the ash, so it will last alot longer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.