Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Some of you may remember that I just sold my RG1077XL here at Jemsite. I told my best friend that I was really happy with the response, and he became interested in listing his killer Texas Prestige here too. He doesn't have a lot of time to surf the web (but he checks his e-mail frequently) so I'm helping him post his ad here. Note: Please send your inquiries to the e-mail listed below, not my PM.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ibanez RG PR1 'Texas Prestige'. Only 12 were made, all were sold in Texas Guitar Centers, hence the nickname 'Texas Prestige'.

Mahogany body
Natural maple AAAA flametop w/ matching headstock (about as good as Ibanez flames get)
Ebony fretboard w/offset abalone dots
Ultra neck (a bit thicker than a Wizard)
Tone Zone/Air Norton p/ups
Satin gold hardware (Lo-Pro)
Ivoroid binding on neck, headstock and body
M100C case

Only one owner, barely ever touched. Originally purchased from a GC in northern Houston. Guitar is in amazing condition. $1850 or best offer. Will accept money order or cashier's check.

I'm located in Shakopee, MN 55379 USA. Contact me at [email protected]

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey guys - I think he's hoping to let the market set the price, which is why he didn't list one in the first place. I don't even know what he's hoping to get (min. or max.), but I do know that one was listed here a couple weeks ago at $1895 and sold in just over a day (at exactly what price, I do not know).

He may accept less than that, or he may be hoping to get even more. I'm not sure.

http://www.jemsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33961&highlight=RG-PR1

·
Registered
89 Posts
rl^^ said:
since when did this become an auction site
I'm in total agreement. IMHO if you wish to sell here you outta post a price. High, low I could care less but a price seems to be a necessity.

Lee

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.