Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is a 1991 Made in Japan USA Custom Exotic Wood series RG. It's about 8.5 out of 10 condition. There are some buckle rash swirls on the back, some body dings here and there, but nothing major. The pickups are DiMarzio Fred's. Comes with Ibanez case.

Photos can be found here:
http://s481.photobucket.com/albums/rr174/tyndalej/1991 MiJ UCEW1FM USA Custom/

I've taken photos of everything, showing the battle scars. It sounds great, still looks awesome, plays extremely well. Very nice tone to it, plus it's a collectors item as they aren't made any longer..

I'm asking $1000.00 + shipping. I am not making anything on this, just asking what I paid for it about a month or two ago. One of you Jemsiter's might wanna adopt this beauty, so I'd figure to post here first before putting it out there for the rest of the world to see.

Let me know if you have any questions, or would like any more pics. I will ship anywhere, just be prepared to pay the shipping fees. I'd like to keep it local, but within the lower 48 states I wouldn't have any problem shipping UPS. I'd say shipping would cost anywhere between $35-45 USD. Paypal preferred.

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh, I meant to add (being the subject line says trade), I'd only be interested in an American Standard Tele (the reissues are fine), or a JEM + cash on my end of course. Other than that, no more guitars!! I'm trying to get rid of them (with all due respect).
:)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Do you still have the USA Custom? I was under the impression that these were made in the U.S.A. Is this not a USGR? I've got an American Tele that I may be interested in trading. What's your bottom dollar if I were interested in purchasing it outright? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, I bought a new Fender tele last week, so I no longer am seeking one. Since then, I am going to hang onto the USAC. It's a lovely guitar..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.