Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, All of these guitars were painted with a 3 step process with urethane. Primer, Super bright white, neon color, clear. The paint is HOK Neon and it is a bit difficult to work with if there are and mistakes it is impossible to touch them up unless you paint it whit again and try a respray. I have had cases where I have used a filler that bleeds through and have to start over etc. The neon colors are like a candy so they are sort of transparent. If you have done painting before you know $100 for paint is not that much

1.) I Have a rear route perle Jem body
Basswood
Shocking Pink (NEon Pink) This is Flourecent and glows in Black light/stage lights.
Lions claw is neon Green
Monkey grip -
It is freshly painted and has a few areas that are not perfect but overall it is nice.
Looking to get $250. square heel I also have a clear pickguard that I will throw in for $15

2.) Schlotnik Yellow(neon yellow) 540p Perle body. This was the first time I used the yellow and it didn't turn out perfect. It could be wet sanded and buffed and there are some thin paint areas around the neck joint. some clearcoat runs on the horns. AANJ $200 obo

I pretty much have all of the parts you need to finish these(except necks) but I will only sell them with the bodies. What I don't sell I will finish. I am just a bit overwhelmed at the moment with the number of guitars waiting to be assembled.

I will consider trade 1 or 2 Square heel RG5* necks or 1 + $$ in good condition.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just noticed the links for pictures are not working but I will get it fixed this evening

Paypal accepted

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.