Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a bad back?
Well, You won't get one, that's for sure, by playing a Parker Fly Mojo Flame. This thing is light as a feather - 5 lbs.!

What You will get is a high quality guitar, that can take anything from Abba to Sabbath. Solid mahogany construction with H-H configuration makes it sound warm without harming clarity and thanks to push/pull pot one can explore the single-coil sounds as well.

SS frets - check!
Trem, that can be set fixed/full floating/down only - check!
Piezo - check!
Cool Black Cherry Burst Flame Top - check!
And loads of other cool features for You to check out...

Guitar is in great condition and works 100%.

Will ship anywhere, but due to length restrictions there are some countries that are on the 'no go' list - a parcel, that has one side over 105cm can't be shipped -, so let me know the destination, so that I can check if my national post can deliver it.

Here parts of the world these go for ~3900€ new and as this is great condition I'll price it 2150€. For that money You'll get an ergonomic and versatile guitar that'll last.

Pics link will be posted later on. And if questions pop up -> don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers!

(Pic is taken from internet, not of the actual guitar, but they're nearly identical)

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Finally - them PICS...
Lighting made it tough to capture the flame - it's not a wild top, but nice and mellow.
Cheers!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts