Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have this 1986 or 87 Made in Japan Roadstar II RG440 for sale. I'm the original owner. All original parts, except for the input jack which I replaced earlier this year.

Body: Basswood
Neck: Maple, 1 piece, Rosewood fretboard
Floyd Rose licensed Edge Tremolo
Locking nut
Original pickups, which I believe were made for Ibanez by Dimarzio; splittable bridge humbucker, single coils in middle and neck.

The guitar is in very good condition. The only defects would be some corrosion on the pickguard and pickup screws (which should be visible in available pics), and the bottom strap lock has a tendency to come loose. You just have to screw it back in every once in a while. I think this is due to Basswood being a rather soft body wood.

Comes with original hardshell case (has a few nicks in it, but otherwise works fine), and most of the original hang tags/literature that came with it 20+ years ago.

Straight neck (and it is a wonderful neck), good intonation, holds tuning well. Any questions please ask.

I can't seem to figure out how to post pics, but have a number of pictures I can send on request by email.

I'm asking $325 shipped and paypalled within the US. Paypal only please.

[email protected] if you have any questions.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.