Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's spring time and my cupboard needs cleaning.

I have switched to pod xt pro (it's simple to use) and there is no use for pedals and amps for me.
Given below is a list of stuff that I have for sale. I only accept paypal and money order. If you use paypal, you pay the fee.

Shipping is $10 for all the pedals in CONUS.
I can ship the item internationally too [except the amp], but the shipping will be higher and we can figure it out as per your destination.

BOSS DS-1 :- Used only once because I got a Keeley modded one [also for sale]. $25
BOSS Metal Zone :- Barely used. $40
ISP Decimator :- Noise reduction pedal in EXCELLENT condition, barely used. $85
BOSS DS-1 [Keeley Modded] :- I have used this pedal in one or two gigs. Excellent condition. $85
BOSS SD-1 [Keeley Modded] :- I have used this pedal in a few gigs. Excellent condition. $90
Peavey JSX 212 combo amp :- Used in quite a few gigs. But that's all the action it saw because I used a podxt bean for my practice. This amp has 2 knobs missing, but everything works well. It comes with the controller and the cable. Because 2 knobs are missing, I am selling this for a low low price of $550 + shipping. This is a 100 pound amp so I believe the shipping would be at least $90.00. I don't mind if the buyer arranges for the shipping and simply mails me the shipping label.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just to make it clear...
send me emails at kanishkpanwar(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

@LonePhanton, I did not get your email. Which DS-1 are you interested in?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts