Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cleaning out the "for future use" pickup bin. Haven't had/don't see having the time to install them, and like the current pickup configs in most of my guitars now, so putting these up for those who will give them a loving home.

Photos can be taken on request. All prices include insurance and priority shipping in the US. I'll ship outside the U.S. but buyer pays all shipping/insurance costs above $6.00

Bridge Humbuckers

Suhr Doug Aldrich F-spaced bridge black and cream zebra
New in box, and never installed. GREAT pickups, esp. for mahogany bodied guitars. Loves gain like nobody's business, and IMO the best bridge pickup on the market right now. $95.00

Lawrence L-500XL black double blade bridge pickup
New in box, and never installed. This is a Bill Lawrence products pickup, not a Bill and Becky Wylde pickup - $50.00

Dimarzio Tone Zone 7 (seven string), F-spaced in black

Gently used, excellent condition with 12 inches of lead remaining $60.00

Dimarzio Tone Zone DP155 F-spaced in black
Gently used, excellent condition with 12 inches of lead remaining. Comes in original Dimarzio jewel case, includes pickup screws. $45.00

Dimarzio D-Sonic Bridge DP207, F-spaced in black
Gently used, excellent condition with 12 inches of lead remaining. Comes in original Dimarzio jewel case, includes pickup screws. $55.00

Dimarzio Evolution DP159 Bridge, F-spaced in black
Gently used, excellent condition with 4+ inches of lead remaining. $45.00

Neck Humbuckers

Dimarzio Evolution DP158 Neck, standard spacing in black
Gently used, excellent condition with 11 inches of lead remaining. $45.00

Dimarzio Air Norton DP153 standard spacing in black
Gently used, excellent condition with 10+ inches of lead remaining, includes pickup screws. Comes in original Dimarzio jewel case. $45.00

Dimarzio Air Norton
DP153 zebra, standard spacing in black and white zebra
Gently used, excellent condition with 8+ inches of lead remaining. $45.00

Single Coils

Dimarzio Air Norton S DP180 in white

Gently used, excellent condition with 8 inches of lead remaining $45.00

(2) Dimarzio Area '61 DP416 in black

Gently used in excellent condition 5+ inches of lead, come in original Dimarzio jewel case, with springs and screws $45.00 each

Dimarzio Area '58 DP415 in black
Newin original Dimarzio jewelcase, unopened and never installed $55.00

·
Registered
215 Posts
I might have a couple of those Areas if the finances are right (though I fear they won't be until the end of the month) I'll be in touch....

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
To clean up and show what's remaining:

Suhr Doug Aldrich F-spaced bridge black and cream zebra
New in box, and never installed. GREAT pickups, esp. for mahogany bodied guitars. Loves gain like nobody's business, and IMO the best bridge pickup on the market right now. $95.00

Lawrence L-500XL black double blade bridge pickup
New in box, and never installed. This is a Bill Lawrence products pickup, not a Bill and Becky Wylde pickup - $50.00

Dimarzio Tone Zone 7 (seven string), F-spaced in black
Gently used, excellent condition with 12 inches of lead remaining $60.00

Dimarzio D-Sonic Bridge DP207, F-spaced in black
Gently used, excellent condition with 12 inches of lead remaining. Comes in original Dimarzio jewel case, includes pickup screws. $55.00

Dimarzio Area '61 DP416 in black
Gently used in excellent condition 5+ inches of lead, come in original Dimarzio jewel case, with springs and screws $45.00 each

1 - 11 of 11 Posts