Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my 1997 MIJ Ibanez ICJ100WZ Iceman J. Yuenger (White Zombie) Signature Series Guitar - Serial #J97008.

A fantastic specimen! The guitar has practically no wear on the neck, body or frets. The guitar condition is rated a 9.5/10 due to two small discreet chips in the finish on side of the body and the bottom of headstock. Plays great, extremely versatile with scandalous tone. I am the original owner and have babied it all of its life. I am heartbroken to have to sell it.

$2,750 USD. Will ship worldwide from Ontario, Canada. Buyer pays for shipping/insurance.

High resolution pictures of the guitar are available on my site: richardanthony.ca/gear

Thank you for your interest.

From Ibanez Wiki:

The Ibanez ICJ100WZ is a J. series and Iceman series guitar model introduced in 1996, with a production run of four years. It was the signature guitar model of Jay Noel Yuenger, also known as "J.", best known for his work with American band White Zombie. It is the the only signature model Ibanez made for him, thus the only J. series model.
The ICJ100WZ is based on the classic Iceman shape reintroduced in 1995. Features include a mahogany body with maple top, a set-in maple neck with bound ebony fingerboard, Lo Pro Edge tremolo and Ibanez made humbucking pickups with coil split.

SPECIFICATIONS

Name: ICJ100WZ
Years: 1996-1999
Made in: Japan
Finishes: GG (Galactic Green)

BODY

Body material: Mahogany with Bound Maple top
Neck joint: Set-in
Bridge: Lo Pro Edge tremolo
Hardware color: Chrome

NECK

Neck type: IC