Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Item for sale: RG 8670 J-Custom

Description & Condition: Trans Blue with a slight burst and the best top ive ever seen on an ibanez (just my opinion of course). This is pretty much mint but she has been played so i dare say theres the odd polishing swirl or pick scratch but no digs, dents or real scratchs, as good as it gets 2nd hand and played. Includes hardcase and j-custom cert. On a side note this is the best fretjob ive ever seen on an ibanez also.

Asking Price: £1000 (ono) (u.k only) if you are in the u.k you know thats a fair price for one thats as good as new and is exacly what i payed for it im not looking to make a profit, just to get my money back or close.

My Location: U.K and please note this is for sale in the u.k ONLY.

Terms of Sale/Purchase: I prefer a cheque and you would have to wait for that to clear before i send the guitar out, the guitar will be sent overnight delivery and the costs of that i will cover.

Other Information: Not much more to say, please contact via pm or direct to [email protected] (that is my msnm adress also so feel free to add me to talk about the guitar)with any other questions...oh yes and for pics click the link below.

http://community.webshots.com/album/199909282txDXOj

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.