Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Item for sale: RG570 w/ prestige deluxe case

Description & Condition: good condition. i would consider a very good player. the top is a custom fabric top and matching headstock that was done by another jemsiter. it's not perfect but he did a very good job. it has a maple neck w/ no cracks or breaks just a little discolored and sanded, frets are good but i would recommend a fret level to be able to get the flawless, deadly-low action it is capable of, original Edge trem w/ a good bar (not the messed up one in the pic). this is NOT an AANJ but the older block heel version. the back of the body is painted copper to match the theme of the top of the guitar. no issues - great player. it has stock V7,V8 and S1 pups *not the EMGs that are in the one pic*. i do have a pair of EMG 89's i could sell if someone was interested. as stated, prestige deluxe case included. ask me any questions you need - just PM me.
pic here:
http://photobucket.com/albums/v334/screamnjem77/Sale Stuff/?action=view&current=RG570_RUSTY.jpg
and here:
http://photobucket.com/albums/v334/screamnjem77/Sale Stuff/?action=view&current=DSC00500.jpg
and here:
http://photobucket.com/albums/v334/...S and STUFF/?action=view&current=DSC00499.jpg
please do not ask me about the other guitars - they aren't for sale unless i post a new thread specifically to sell.
Asking Price: $350 US shipped to lower 48. if you want to use paypal, add $15.
My Location:Gainesville, FL

Terms of Sale/Purchase: paypal, US postal money order, personal checks have 10 days delayed shipment for clearance thru my bank.

Other Information: i'm firm on the price and will not consider any trades at this time. i don't want to sell this ("Rusty" is the name she has) as i like the maple neck and the very cool finish but bills dictate that something must go.

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
just to clarify - there are only two spots that buzz a little - it doesn't need a complete fret level. one spot is at the 12 fret on the d string and the other is at the 2nd fret on the g string. i'm trying to get a friend who is a certified tech to level these spots for me so the action can be sick. it's a great player as is but i'm very picky. the guitar came to me this way but i'll make sure i can resolve the frets if someone is interested. i hate to goto auction with this and would like to see another jemsiter give it a good home. please PM me if your interested - it's priced to go and i would like to move it quick - bills due now and need to be paid so it is a forced sell.

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jackson Soloist said:
How much for the Hamer Special FM? Nice guitars bro!! Jack.
thanks! plays better than ANY Gibson i have ever played and i think it is built better as well.
**alright - price drop : $300 and buyer pays shipping. i'll give it another day before auction****

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pls close.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.