Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
up for sale is the RGA7 i've been working on for some time, it's finally come to fruition. it will ship with a tremel-no, and a modified cover to access said tremel-no. pickups are Dimarzio DS-7 and New7, switching is accomplished via a 3 way blade switch, and the mini toggle between the 2 volume knobs(no tone knob) is a series/split/parallel switch for the neck pickup. the tuners are sperzel trim-lock tuners, the neck is a RG7620 neck. the knobs are black pearloid topped. trem is a LoPro Edge7 in black. neck is oil finished, and super fast, and the body is honduran mahogany, with a 1/4" thick quilted maple cap. this thing sounds burly, i honestly would be keeping it if i didn't need the money for my business! heres some pics.

heres a pic from a photoshoot we did last night, its the only one i've gotten back thus far, but there will be more on the way.

and heres some pics from my crappy digicam :lol:

i'm asking 1100+shipping, it will ship in a hardshell case.

i've got itrader ratings on both metalguitarist.org and sevenstring.org, i'm Elysian on those forums as well.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'm not sure if this is against the rules, but man, that's one beautiful guitar, and if I wasn't a penny-biting college student, I would totally pick it up! Awesome work.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.