Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These items for sale...trying to stay firm on prices that are reasonable. If you happen to have an interest in anything here, know that the proceeds are going to help a large family (not mine) save their home that is being foreclosed on in the next 21 days...thanks to all my gear friends for your help so far...as I'm sure I'll be looking to replace some of these items later on.

RGT3120TDB...neck thru TransDarkBrown...as mint as a played guitar can be...spotless and absolutely gorgeous...PAF/PAF setup...original case in same flawless condition...I've been saving this one in the closet....$975

Two ESP Mirage: Both of these have the best neck I've ever played...slightly fuller C than the M series...just incredible action...both setup and fretdressed.

Trans Purple...reverse strat headstock...EMG 81/SA/SA setup...very good condition with only minor impressions and a bit of paint worn around top horn straplock...ESP case...$650

Black...reverse strat headstock...Tone Zone/Chopper/Chopper setup...excellent condition with only slight wear on tip of headstock...new Tweed case....$650

ESP M2...white with reverse pointy headstock...tapered bottom horn cutaway...Tone Zone and ESP single...excellent condition with some buckle rash...setup and fretdressed...ESP gig bag...$400

Carvin DC 135...black with H/S/S setup...on/off switches...the preferred older slim neck that is tung oiled....good condition with some noticeable impressions...some wear on the top of the trem...but a very nice player...Carvin case...$300

Framus Ruby Riot Combo...new and minty with warranty...this is a VOX TB on steriods...2x12 with V30/Greenback combination...simply an incredible hand wired piece...$1300...a steal at this price...here's the reviews on it:
http://www.harmony-central.com/Guitar/Data/Framus/Ruby_Riot_212_Combo-01.html

Thanks again to everyone...pics available on everything....references also on Harmony and ****....Take care

·
Banned
34 Posts
Dude if I had cash I'd have this off you.

Just for the record, when I bought my PRS off gearaholic, it came wrapped in a ton of bubble wrap, and was packaged to perfection and is one of the nicest guitars I've ever played. You can buy with confidence......so please buy the guitar.

Wes

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.