Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I need to sell my set (bridge and neck) of Seymour Duncan Blackouts (6 string). These are *awesome* pickups for metal and even have a nice clean sound, but they're not my cup of tea since I prefer a more vintage sound.

These are in perfect working condition. The neck p/u has about 7 inches of lead wire and the bridge has about 5 and 1/2 inches, which was plenty long for my guitar (an Ibanez S5470).

Cosmetically the pickups look like new.

Also included are 1) a 3-way switch, 2) the volume and tone knobs and 3) the battery with about 8 and 1/2 inches of lead wire attached. Most of the soldering is still intact so installation should go quickly.

Wiring diagrams are available on the Seymour Duncan website.

Asking $160 for the whole set, shipped via USPS Priority Mail within the continental US. I will not ship outside the continental US - I don't want to deal with customs, etc., so please do not ask.

I'll accept PayPal, check or cashier's check/money order (please note if you pay by check I'll wait for the check to clear before shipping).

My username on that famous auction site is alghazali, in case you want some evidence of my trustworthiness.

Pics available by request (I haven't posted enough here yet to have permission to post links, unfortunately).

Thanks,
John

1 - 1 of 1 Posts