Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Item for sale: Soldano SP-77 preamp, purple made in USA version. No footswitch, but any single latching footswitch will work. (Before anyone asks, latching means normal on/off, these are the most common switches and easy to find)

Description & Condition: Very good condition, a coupld of minor rack mounting marks on the top, face looks fine, nice and purple, and one knob has some nicks around an edge, no really noticeable, but I thought I'd mention it. Pretty much excellent condition for a rack mount piece.

Asking Price: $425 shipped in the lower 48 US, others can contact me, but be aware that this is a 110V North American version.

My Location: Erie, CO

Terms of Sale/Purchase: Payment by Paypal to [email protected], checks, MOs, or Cash all work. Will ship when I get payment, may hold for a personal check to clear.

Other Information: You can e-mail me for pictures, [email protected] works best, the e-mail in my profile might be a little slower.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just to follow up, I'm only going to leave this on Jemsite for a few days, after that it goes to that auction site. If you are interested, contact me, I will listen to reasonable offers, but no trades.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.