Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale Starfield Altair Classic American PWH

For those who don't know the brand Starfield is in fact Ibanez but for these guitars with a look, construction and market expectations of a classic stratocaster style. So Ibanez decided to give it a different name to prevent people from reading on the headstock Ibanez, had wrong conclusions and discard the guitar thinking they were going to be like a superstrato which is what people will come to mind when see and hear about Ibanez.

The guitar i am selling is not the Korean or Japan model (perhaps i am thinking to sell too a Made in Japan Starfield write me a pm if you are interested), this is the USA model that was made in the Custom Shop that Ibanez had in California in the 90's, is the high end model and gives the level of an actual Fender Deluxe and even higher, it has great parts and nice construction. So if you want a high quality stratocaster and do not care a headstock without the shape and Fender logo on it, this is your guitar you won't be disappointed.

Body of a piece of alder with All Access, USA WK10 Wilkinson bridge, Seymour Duncan Classic Stacks pickups, Dimarzio electronics (pots, switch, jack and wiring), pearl / white (PWH) finish but after the years the color has acquired a touch of cream.

Neck: one piece of maple with oil finish and a profile more or less near to the stratocaster profile C, maple fingerboard with 22 Dunlop frets and Gotoh tuners.

Everything is original and works perfectly. The frets are in perfect condition and with a lot of life. The spots you see on the fingerboard are caused, because the lacquer has been worn in those areas, but wood is still intact and without any damage. The back / bottom of the body has some scratches and little dings but the paint is not chipped and the body has no cracks or anything unusual or wrong. The trem bar and the tremolo back cover not shown in the pictures are both included with the guitar.

Here you got some pictures:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157626086636956/

Asking:

700 euros with the hardcase that you can see in the pictures included

or

675 euros just the guitar without case or gigbag

For any questions please don't hesitate to write me a pm

Thanks

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Answer to questions about Starfield Made in Japan

After asking several people the same questions i will answer about it here:

1) The fingerboard of the Made in Japan Starfield guitar is maple

2) The finish of the Made in Japan Starfield guitar is sunburst

3) The asking price for the Made in Japan Starfield guitar are 375 euros gigbag included

Thanks

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Price drop

Price drop:

- Starfield Altair Classic American (Made in USA) 650 euros with gigbag included or 625 euros just the guitar.

- Starfield Altair Classic II (Made in Japan) 375 with gigbag included or 350 euros just the guitar.

Thanks

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
At least one must go so, price drop:

- Starfield Altair Classic American (Made in USA) 625 euros with gigbag included or 600 euros just the guitar.

- Starfield Altair Classic II (Made in Japan) 350 euros with gigbag included or 325 euros just the guitar.

Thanks

note: i can ship the neck unscrewed from the body to make you safe in the shipping rates and to avoid any damage on the guitar. If you wish that i ship the guitar with a hardcase, i i can do that, buying a new one for an extra payment of 45 euros.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re:price drop

Price drop:

- Starfield Altair Classic American (Made in USA) 625 euros with gigbag included or 600 euros just the guitar.

- Starfield Altair Classic II (Made in Japan) 325 euros with gigbag included or 300 euros just the guitar.

Thanks

note: i can ship the neck unscrewed from the body to make you safe in the shipping rates and to avoid any damage on the guitar. If you wish that i ship the guitar with a hardcase, i i can do that, buying a new one for an extra payment of 45 euros.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.