Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Item for sale:RG1077xl with Pertucci P3 Graphic (blk/wht)

Description & Condition:2002 RG1077 is going into the shop to be painted due to several dings to the original blue finish. 2 on the bottom back side and a ding that crushed the finish (but not the wood...looks like a spider web now).
It's going into the shop (www.voodooair.com...they also did Portnoy's Falling Into Infinity kickdrum graphs)

Asking Price: *Offers* I'm back to 6 strings and working with Dean. I know their are some people out there can give'er a good home.

My Location:Toronto

Terms of Sale/Purchase:Dunno yet, make an offer.

Other Information: this is just going to be a Petrucci finish, the knobs and switch are still in the same place as the 1077, not like the Petrucci models.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Re: FS : RG1077xl with Petrucci P3 Graphic (Black/White)

You must state your price on these classifieds.

(open to OFFERS is not allowed. This isn't E bay ;))

Saved you a job there Rob!

·
Registered
4,215 Posts

It seems odd to me that you're having it repainted and then plan to sell it. Why not just sell it as it is and let the new owner decide on the finish?

·
Registered
2,355 Posts

JTM45 said:
You must state your price on these classifieds.

(open to OFFERS is not allowed. This isn't E bay ;))

Saved you a job there Rob!
darren wilson said:
It seems odd to me that you're having it repainted and then plan to sell it. Why not just sell it as it is and let the new owner decide on the finish?
Indeed on both, Please post a sale price, Keep chat down, And if it isn't re-finished, but being re-finished Re-Advertise when it's actually ready to ship.

Thanks

Rob

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Well, there is no price, I AM accepting offers, I AM having it refinished, and it NOT ready to ship...I didn't realize that it was gonna a big deal so I guess you can remove this thread.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Well, after reading a few PM's alot of people aren't interested in the P3 finish, and want to know how much the 1077 is AS IS. So I'll let it go for $900 CANADIAN FUNDS buyer pays shipping. I'll take pics of the 3 dings this weekend.

DAve

·
Registered
2,355 Posts

Ibanized777 said:
Well, there is no price, I AM accepting offers, I AM having it refinished, and it NOT ready to ship...I didn't realize that it was gonna a big deal so I guess you can remove this thread.
Had you spent 30 seconds reading the Classified FAQ, you would have realised, Good Luck

Rob

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Jem7RB MK said:
Had you spent 30 seconds reading the Classified FAQ, you would have realised, Good Luck

Rob
I didn't realize I had questions

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

I have a question now.
can you please change the thread name to "FS : RG1077xl"

thanx,

Dave

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Ibanized777 said:
I have a question now.
can you please change the thread name to "FS : RG1077xl"

thanx,

Dave
It Looks like the MODs took the weekend off!
lol

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

TLfuRy said:
Pending pics of said dings, I am interested...
Pics Now Availible to those who'd like. I AM getting offers, so it'll probably go soon...
But email me for pics regardless...this stock 1077 is signed by Petrucci on the back of the headstock too. I forgot to mention that in the original post.
even though the asking price is 900, I've got several offers, so it's apparently moved up to a $900 o.b.o. Hardshell case included.

Dave

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Can you please modify the Original thread title to "FS:Stock RG1077 signed by Petrucci"

thanx.

Dave

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.