Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, the spring cleaning continues. Here's a bunch of stuff that I've held on to for years that has literally been sitting in a drawer without use:

THE KEY -Set-Up and Intonation tools for Floyd Rose and FR Licensed vibrato systems (including Edge and Lo-Pro Edge). Originally purchased from Stew Mac, includes all three 'keys', shims, and instructions. NEVER USED.

DIMARZIO CLIP-LOCK STRAPS - I have two fabric straps: one in black; the other in white. Both in great condition with all hardware

PLANET WAVES STRAP - Silver-grey fabric w/black accents &adjustable shoulder pad. Very cool and works well with most colors of guitars.

IBANEZ LO-PRO LOCKING STUDS (1 PAIR) Ages ago I swapped out the trem posts on a UV I used to have. This is the original set that came out of it. Nothing was really wrong with them, but I had money to burn :).

DUNLOP STRAP LOCKS (1 SET) These have become my favorite choice of strap lock.s I just happen to have an extra set that never gets used.

SCHALLER STRAP LOCKS (1 SET, STRAP ENDS ONLY) A paif of Schaller strap locks. I don't have the buttons, just the strap ends, since most Fender models ship with them.

TREMOLO SPRINGS - Left over from the project guitar that never was. I have nine total. I'll never use them.

ERNIE BALL STRINGS (SKINNY TOP HEAVY BOTTOM) Two sets of EB nickel-wound strings in the following gauge: 10,13,17,30,42,52. I also have three extra 52 strings. May work for heavier strings or as a a lighter B-string on the UV models.

Make me an offer. I just want this stuff to go to a good home. Email me at [email protected]. I'll have pics up later tonight. Thanks!

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Forgot one more thing...

KYSER QUICK-CHANGE CAPO IN RED In perfect shape. I just don't need an extra one. As with above, please make an offer. Thanks!

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here's my best guess on prices:

DiMarzio straps: $12.00 each, shipped

Planet Waves strap: $10.00 shipped

Tremolo Springs: $6.00 shipped

Ernie Ball Strings: $8.00 shipped

(studs and straps are tentatively sold)

The Key: this item is currently out of production. Make me a fair offer.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yet more:

MONSTER PROLINK STANDARD 100 GUITAR CABLE One ten-foot cables. Only used at home. I recently switched ALL my cables to George L's and this is gathering dust. $8.00 shipped.

MONSTER PROLINK PERFORMER 500 SPEAKER CABLES One six-foot length and one three-foot length. No more amp, thus, no need for cable :). $12.00 for the six-foot; $6.00 for the three-foot.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
One last bump. Still have the Planet Waves strap, Black Dimarzio strap, capo, and strings still available. If there are no takers, I'll send these off to the 'bay. Thanks!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.