Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to a band disolution, I'm no longer using my G-System. I LOVE this thing and will hopefully have cause to pick up another sometime in the future. But for now, I simply don't need it so it's time for somebody else to have some fun with it!

http://www.tcelectronic.com/g-system.asp

Same one Vai is currently using. Great condition, w/ a few VERY minor scratches/scuffs (none that would photograph at all).

Included is a custom-made carrying case (gig bag) for the unit from Studio Slips ($70.00)

The unit is in 100% perfect working order and has only seen less than a dozen or so gigs.

I used it to switch channels on my Bogner Shiva, as well as to switch in/out a few pedal effects (which I kept in a 4U rack with the G-System brain. I can certainly take pictures this weekend, but if you've seen one G-System... ;)

Original box, paperwork, etc. included (as well as the CAT5 cable to run from the brain to the pedalboard if you wish to seperate the units for rack use).

$1050.00 Shipped & PayPal'd

The ONLY trades that I'm really interested in at this time are:
-Fender '52 Reissue with a Duncan '59 in the neck
-Gibson SG Classic (w/P90s)

I've also got a 4-Space Gator luggage-style rack case with a Furman Merit series power conditioner/light unit. It also has a shelf on the bottom with some Velcro for pedals. All bought brand new and basically still in new condition. Will sell the entire setup for $1200 shipped & PayPal'd in lower 48 States. This will definitely make somebody a SMOKIN' setup!

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
VERY nice, Bamm! But unfortunately, I wouldn't know what to do with one. I'm pretty set on guitars for the time being, aside from a couple of electrics I've been wanting.

Thanks though - great looking guitars! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.