Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great condition semi Bad horsie finished project build here - all the guts of an RG2550 prestige. Black headstock Unbound wizard neck in superb condition, lilac mirror dot inlays, gunmetal cosmo tuners, smoke grey mirror Jeannie Pickguard, lo-pro 3 trem, pickups, all hardware, with RG550 (I think) body in black routed professionally for sustainer. All assembled, wired and pro setup. Pics on request. Smart looking guitar, currently with a silver leather Dimarzio cliplock, hiscox pro quality case. An amazing guitar with a few minor blemishes which are:

on the rear of the guitar, two neck ferrules are non-ibanez and there is a little chipping and unevenness around the mounting holes.

very minor playing wear. amazing guitar - selling cos I'm no shredder and I have a new Steve Morse on the way.

Pics on request - £450 ono

based in sheffield - pickup welcome, pay by paypal, cheque, cash on collection. Funding my new musicman.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Not sure how to edit the original post, but I made a mistake - it is an Edge III pro trem, not a Lo-Pro. Pics to follow.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FS: (UK) RG2550 hybrid, with Sustainer - reduced

Not sure how to edit the original post, but I made a mistake - it is an Edge III pro trem, not a Lo-Pro. Pics to follow.
Still can't edit this so apologies for apparent bumps :(

all specs as per RG2550 stock, plus fernandes sustainer, body was swapped out for an RG350 body professionally routed for battery comp. and sustainer, pro wired and set up.
right - link to pics here

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=63032&l=ada1a&id=537270760

price reduced to £400 shipped inc. case and strap. buying and getting a sustainer fitted professionally will set you back the best part of £300 these days. open to offers, part ex of OLP mm with original floyd considered.

I have 300+ positive feedback on the evilbay, but would rather this went to a player here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.