Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've finally got a guy to sell a guitar I've wanted for a long time. Now I need to come up with the $$$! A few of my Ibanez must go.

Ibanez 1992 USA Custom UCEW-FMNT - super thick flamed maple top,mahogany body, birdseye neck, rosewood fingerboard, abalone inlays, gold harware, edge pro trem and EMG's. comes with original USA Custom hardshell case. Price $1395 plus shipping.

Ibanez J.Custom HRG1999 Trans Red - one of six, beautiful trans red quilted maple top with binding, mahogany body, Lo Pro trem, maple neck and fretboard, abalone inlays, pickups have been changed since the pic to dbl cream dimarzio breeds. Comes with OHSC. Price $1995 plus shipping.

Ibanez J.Custom RG8470A VV - 1 of 26 bought brand new from Ikebe, GORGEOUS 5A tight flamed maple top,mahogany body, rosewood fretboard with abalone vine inlay. COA and OHSC included. Price $2595 plus shipping.

Ibanez J.Custom RRG3 Koa - one of six, nice flamed Koa top, mahogany body, rosewood fretboard with abalone vine inlay. COA and OHSC included. Price $2795 plus shipping.

Ibanez Prestige RG2120 Koa - STUNNING flamed koa top with mahogany body, matching koa headstock, rosewood fretboard, offset dot inlay, lo pro trem, Seymour Duncan Dave Mustaine live wire humbuckers. OHSC included. Price $1650 plus shipping.
*2120 Koa is pictured on the right*

·
Registered
29 Posts
i have 3120 i bought new ...played maybe,maybe 20 times its spotless,and also a ovation custom balladeer 1720 12 electric ac..

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
USA Custom is sold. All remaining guitars are still available and all prices will now include shipping in the CONUSA! Go ahead make me an offer!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts