Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, time to move some gear around again. I have a few items for sale/trade.
For trades, not really sure what im looking for. I need a sustainer system (fernandes or sustainiac) im open to low wattage tube amps, high end pedals, pretty much anything.

First up is a Red neck through Ibanez RGT42FM. has EMG 81/85 installed, wired to a 3 way switch and single volume pot. comes with no name case. condition is prolly 6-7/10, has some dings, missing backplate, but overall in good shape. will get pictures tonight. looking for $350 OBO

Second, i have a late 90's Gibson Explorer Gothic. comes with tkl hard case. has a dimarzio breed in the bridge, and i believe an air norton in the neck, i could be wrong on that. Guitar was signed by Lizzy Hale of Halestorm when the previous owner had it. he clear coated over the signature (not very well). Overall condition, 5-6/10, some finish cracks and chips, the clearcoat issue. but in all a solid, awesome sounding guitar. looking for $800 OBO, dont be afraid to offer!

Third, i have a Line 6 HD100 MKI Guitar Amp head. had this amp since new, about 3 years. in fairly good condition on the outside, no real nicks or bumps. sounds great, never had any issues. Good solid tube amp with awesome modeling.
$ 500 OBO

I also have an almost new Egnater Vengeance Tube Head. i dont really want to part with this one, but if the right offer comes my way, i might. has footswitch and all chords. looking for $900

PICS available by request.

Hit me up!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey would be interested in trading your Line 6 MKII head, Gibson Explorer, and Ibanez RGT for an Ibanez Jem7v and Fernandes Dragonfly? The Ibanez is in about 8.5/10 condition, has a few small dings and one hairline crack near the neck. It is missing the bar as well as the cavity for it. It is also missing the truss rod cover. It includes a hardshell case. Secondly, the Dragonfly has a sustainer neck pickup which is single coil, next is an emg hz single coil, and an emg hz humbucker in the bridge position. It is in about 7/10 condition and has a fair share of dings and is missing the bar for the whammy. It has a red flame top paintjob. This guitar however, does not include a case.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts