Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I just changed pickups in my RG550, I won't be needing these anymore.

First up is a white Dimarzio Air Norton F-Spaced (DP193WH-F). It has plenty of lead left (10+ inches). $55 Shipped

Next up is the Dimarzio Blue Velvet Neck (DP171) single coil pickup that comes with a white cover. It has about 5 to 6 inches of lead. Note that this is not the reverse-wound, reverse polarity model. $35 Shipped

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey wanderer,

I'd prefer to sell within the US. Europe isn't out of the question, but I'll give it more time to see if anyone in the US wants them.

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Note:

I will be gone this next week without access to a computer from Monday (June 9th) to Saturday afternoon (June 14th). Hit me up with a PM, and I will respond as soon as I get back!

Thanks,
Wade

·
Registered
322 Posts
hi,

i would take the velvet if you ship to germany. i've got a confirmed paypal adress and shipping in a jiffy bag shouldn't be more than 5 additional dollars.
cheers

tobias.

·
Registered
322 Posts
You have real bad manners Tobias.
…ääähm...i konw that i'm i'm second or third in line! if you read the thread, it's quite long with a few posts but no result. i don't want to mess up anything, sorry if you got me wrong and this could be misinterpreted!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.