Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale is a 2006 USA Made G&L Legacy Stratocaster in virtually mint condition. Includes tremolo bar and non-original SKB hardshell case. Freshly installed set of Ernie Ball strings that haven't been played other than to stretch them and tune.

Looking for $750 + actual shipping via paypal. I'll consider even trades for high end Ibanez guitars of equal resale value, and might consider trades + cash for older Japanese Ibanez shredders if they're in pretty minty shape. Otherwise, if you've got something interesting, make me an offer. Worst I can say is no thanks.

The guitar has seen virtually no play time, and has ZERO fretwear. As an FYI, all USA G&L guitars are Plek'd at the factory. Body finish is essentially perfect, with the only minor flaw being one nearly invisible finish scratch that would undoubtedly buff out (seriously, it's barely visible even when looking for it). Beautiful guitar that plays and sounds fantastic.

Also, The factory singles sounds great, but if anyone is interested I also have some brand new Dimarzio Area 61's and 67's that can be shipped with the guitar for $60 per pickup, or some used (but minty) ones for $50 per pickup.

Specs:
BODY WOOD - Swamp Ash
NECK WOOD - Hard Rock Maple with Maple fingerboard
NECK RADIUS - 12" (304.8mm)
NECK WIDTH AT NUT - 1 5/8" (41.3mm)
TUNING KEYS - 18:1 ratio, sealed-back

PICKUPS
- Bridge pickup has been changed to a Seymour Duncan Hot Rail to add a little versatility. Sounds GREAT with some gain, and surprisingly thick and articulate for a rail.
- Neck and middle are original Fullerton-made G&L vintage style Alnico V single coil pickups. Original bridge pickup not included.
CONTROLS - 5 position pickup selector, volume, PTB system (allows you to adjust treble and bass tones independently from each either)
BRIDGE - G&L Dual Fulcrum vibrato with nickel plated die-cast saddles

See more pics here: http://s1091.photobucket.com/albums/i396/ShredFever/G and L Legacy USA/

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.