Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks, I've been lurking here for a while but this is my first post, so be gentle. PM me for links to photos, since this is my first post the forum won't allow me to include links until I have 10 posts.

For sale or trade:

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser electric guitar.
- Mahogany body with quilted maple top in see through black cherry finish - Abalone binding around the headstock and body, grey pearl binding on the fretboard.
- Abalone Gothic cross inlays
- Set neck with string through body construction. 24 X-jumbo frets, 25 1/2" scale with Ultra-access cutaway.
- EMG 81 and 89 active pickups
- Tonepros locking bridge, black chrome hardware.

Includes nice hardshell case and Dunlop Straplocks.

I purchased the guitar from the original owner two days ago while firmly in the grips of G.A.S. and after spending a couple of days with her I've decided we just don't have the chemistry we need to stay together long term. The guitar is near flawless condition with the only exceptions being some minor swirlmarks/scratches in the high gloss finish, and one blemish on the back of the neck near the 5th fret that in no way affects the playability or sound of the guitar. It really is a beautiful instrument, that plays and sounds fantastic.

I own three other guitars with the same EMG pickup configuration, and I think I've fallen out of love with active pickups, so rather than try to retrofit a guitar that's routed for EMGs to hold passives, I've decided I'd rather just trade the Hellraiser for something of equal quality and value with a nice set of passive pickups, or sell it so I can buy something else. To make it clear, there is /nothing/ wrong with this guitar, I just want something different.

I'll sell the guitar for $450 shipped, but would also be interested in trading outright for another guitar of equal quality/value, or nice high gain combo amp/half stack. I would also possibly trade and pay some additional cash for more high end guitars or amps. I'm interested in particular in the following, but if you're interested in trading and have other quality instruments, PM me with what you have.

Interested in:
- Quality Japanese Ibanez guitars, especially 7 string
- Schecter C-1 classic with SD pickups
- PRS SE Singlecut with a nice top
- ESP/LTD 1000 series Eclipse with passive pickups
- Quality LTD/ESP 7 string guitars

I would also consider trading for an Ibanez SZ720 flametop if you have one in good shape and are willing to pay some additional cash.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts