Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
nice 2002 jem7dbk bought from Rich so you know it came well setup haha

just want to see if anyone's got any interesting trades, only interested in jems (or anything with some sort of vine maybe)
especially 7vwhs, or maybe even a 555, of course both of those may require extra cash on one side or the other..
preferrably in Aus

post or PM me
cheers all :)

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Case, tools, whammy bar etc all possible to include if needed

as for 7vwhs- i won't pay more than say $400 extra with the DBK so i would prefer an older and/or player axe to bring the price down a little, unless you are happy with something around that price in which case i'm interested in anything :)

(disclaimer- not saying you will get $400, that's just the max i can think of right now that i might want to pay for some reason ;) )

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha nah i meant money the other way for a 555 trade, they'd pay me(hence 'money on one side or the other') :p

interested in most jems not just vwh and 555 :)

but i'm not interested in- 7vsbl,DNA or other reaally high end stuff like 90th,10th

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah i'm still interested..
i actually touched up the setup and gave it a full clean.. now i've fallen in love with it again, it's just so nice to play haha

if the right trade comes along i'm still interested tho

...or did you mean that 555? :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.