Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: modded Jackson DX7
Modifications (if any): Duncan Blackouts, tone control replaced with mid boost mod, custom truss rod cover, pearl-top knobs (I think those were aftermarket, not sure), white binding (all of this done by the previous owner)
Accessories (hardshell case etc): HSC
Location (City,State or City,Country): Oxford, MS
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM here
References Required: iTrader on sevenstring.org (username: Meldville), evilbay id - misanthropicmetalhead
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): if I have to sell it, I'd probably say 550ish OBO, but I'd MUCH RATHER trade it for a green LTD H307. also, if I don't get a trade offer and I sell it, it'll have to wait a couple of weeks until my other backup 7 is back in action.

I hate to sell this, because it's seriously an amazing guitar. The Blackouts are sick, the midboost control is nuts, etc, but Jackson necks just aren't for me. My hand cramps when I play this for very long, and I'm just not an active-pickup guy. My 7621M, even with the stock p/ups, feels and sounds better to me.

I've always loved the way the green H307 looked, and I've owned an LTD7 before and know that the neck, while slightly thicker than Ibanez, works with my hands.

NOT INTERESTED IN ANY 6 STRING GUITARS OR 7 STRINGS WITH TREMS. Obviously no Jacksons either. I WANT A GREEN H307 COME ON FOLKS! :)

Pictures:

NOTE: I removed the Les Paul-style ring on the pickup selector.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts