Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2009 Gibson Les Paul Standard Traditional Pro - Rare Goldtop Darkback Version (an initial run of 100 of these were made by Gibson exclusively for Guitar Center, with a limited number every year since then, or so the story goes). The Les Paul Traditional Pro has the slim ’60s neck profile and pickups are’57 Classic Alnico in the neck and BurstBucker 3 in the bridge. Both pickups have factory-installed coil-splits via a push/pull set-up on the volume knobs.

The guitar is in superb condition. It has never been gigged, and has not seen much playing time at all. The original owner bought the guitar new at the Hollywood Guitar Center and only played it a few times. I bought it off him when I was going through my Joe Bonamassa phase but at around the same time picked up a 1992 Les Paul Classic Plus which I ultimately found more to my liking, so I never played it much. It actually still has that new guitar smell! It comes in a like-new black Gibson USA case with all the candy and documentation. Photos available on request.

Looking to trade for a Kramer Proaxe or Charvel 750xl

1 - 3 of 3 Posts