Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few months ago, I bought these beauties from a fellow JEMsiter:

Both play wonderfully. Best guitars I've ever had in my life. The RG7621 has stock DiMarzio New 7 (blazesomething, I can never keep Ibanez/Dimarzio's story about the 7621 pickups straight), but the RG7421 has had a DiMarzio Evolution installed in the bridge. If you want the original bridge pickup (don't know why anyone would want that piece of crap...) it can be included.

7621 = white
7421 = cherry fudge

I'm not looking to trade them both, I want to keep one of them. Essentially, what I'm looking for is a good 6 stringer. I'd prefer a fixed bridge, but I'll consider a trem that's stable.

Failing that, I might consider an amp of some sort. Throw anything my way, it might interest me, but primarily looking for a good 6 string of any major brand (Ibanez, ESP, Jackson, etc).

Thanks for looking. Email: [email protected]

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
White 7621 is on hold, pending trade for a Peavey Ultra Plus head.

Purple 7421 with DiMarzio Evo in the bridge and HSC still up for trades. Taking any offers for a 6 string, or anything you think might interest me.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The 7621 is now officially gone (traded for an amp head).

I still have the 7421, but am feeling more like keeping it than anything. If someone wants it, e-mail me with an offer ([email protected]) and I may consider it, but otherwise I'll probably keep it.

It's okay to lock this one up, mods. Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts