Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Item for trade: near mint custom esp beautiful flame maple top, one of a kind guitar, floyd trem. trem. has been professionally blocked for better sustain, easily converted, H/s config. emg-81 and sa. This is a nice collectors peice. This guitar has the best action of any guitar I have ever owned( quite a few). Fast action, 24 fret rose wood with offset inlays. This is a qaulity guitar and looking for other quality guitars for trade. comes with hsc in great condition.. The other pics are of the 565's im looking to do something with also. Thanks, CU Tim.......

pics: http://www.solisearch.net/ims/album.php?u_id=203132F47D

Description & Condition:near mint.

Asking Price: Trade for other quality guitars

My Location:bradenton fl

Terms of Sale/Purchase:trade

Other Information: [email protected]

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
spindlergallery said:
would sell for $800 Found out that it is a 1977/78...i know have a better camera if you need better pics....cu
it cant be a 1977 or 78 because the factory installed licensed floyd rose didnt even EXIST in those years. Youve been mislead a little in that regards.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Sniper,

The guitar was purchased in 1997/1998 and I was the original owner. It was purchased in NYC at 48th Street Custom, which was the ESP Custom shop at the time. I emailed Spindler regarding the guitar and I must have typo'ed when I gave him more info. The bridge is actually an ESP Floyd Licensed and holds its tune excellently. The guitar is bone stock, with the exceptions of the pickups, which replaced the original Screamin Demon/ESP Rail. This is an excellent sounding guitar, playing and looking guitar. The top is actually 1/2" maple (not veneer). Whoever gets this will be very happy!!!!!!

Pete

1 - 8 of 8 Posts