Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
1982 Memphis USA Custom shop Explorer, alder body with ash top, canadian birdseye maple neck, flamed maple fretboard,custom wound DiMarzio pickups, titanium trem, bournes low friction 500k pots, ping tuners, and an original 1993 Gibson capacitor , it was handmade in Memphis , Tennessee in 82 paid $2985.00 for it new.few dings but this piece of art is older than dirt so its expected lol Email me for the quickest response and pics :) will trade for any EBMM Petrucci, ANY, looking mainly though for any BFR or a Dargie I or II, or any jp6 with matching headstock shield inlays and piezo, you can PM me but like i said quickest responses come from my email and its easier for me to send pics that way too , p.s. also interested in Caparison, EBMM Morse's, lemme know watcha got !! :)

lol sorry everyone i just realized i didnt give my email, [email protected]

will add my jp6 in pearl redburst on top for the right Ball Family Reserve

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Quote: an original 1993 Gibson capacitor , it was handmade in Memphis Tennessee in 82.

So I assume the capacitor was added after the fact?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya I didn't mean original to the guitar just original to '93, right now the guitar is pending trade on 1200$ in tattoo work , fingers crossed

1 - 5 of 5 Posts