Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: 2006 Paul Reed Smith Custom 22 10 Top - 9.8/10 condition

This guitar doesn't need a description or spec list - you know what it is. Its basically brand new - there's not a single mark on it - maybe the slightest hints of polishing swirls, but I haven't found them.

This thing is absolutely amazing - the tone is better than almost every single guitar I've ever played. The pickups are WCR Godwoods. If you haven't heard of them look them up - they're expensive, boutique grade pickups that sounds absolutely excellent - the harmonic response is insane.

Modifications: WCR Godwood pickups and WCR pots, but it can come with the original pickups and pots if that's what you prefer.

Accessories: Hardshell case, trem arm, tags and stuff.

Contact Info: PM me, or if you're simply browsing: [email protected]

References: I have a ton through SS.org, Harmony-Central, rig-talk, Jemsite, bmusic, etc.

Price: I'm mostly looking for trades. I love guitars, so offer me something badass.. I'll consider amps and whatever other things you'd like to offer (I really need an ipod touch so if you want to include that as part of the trade, I'm game)

Things I like include:

PRS
EBMM BFR
Ibanez Prestige and J-Custom
Jackson USA
Suhr
Anderson
Warrior
ESP
Elmwood
Bogner
VHT