Mahogany Wide/Thin Neck
Brazilian Rosewood Fretboard
Paua Bird Inlay
PRS Tremolo Bridge
Black Cherry
Gold Hardware
HFS Treble/Vintage Bass Pickups
5 Way Rotary Selector

Everything on it is still original except the switch - the 5-way Rotary is in the case but a 3 way switch was installed, so you get both.

This is the most amazing looking PRS I've owned yet - the pictures below did absolutely nothing to capture it but I did my best. The top is magnificent. Playability-wise, this thing absolutely kills it and it sounds beautiful. The Brazzy fretboard feels like glass - smoother than ebony.

There's only two to four minor flaws - the two most obvious ones are clear coat chips on the "binding" - since the binding is 'natural', you really can't see them at all unless you look for them. I have pictures in any case. Otherwise there's just one little tiny pinhead sized impression on the top, and maybe one other light surface scratch.

Modifications: 3-way switch insalled - 5-way rotary is still included

Accessories: Hardshell case and case candy

Contact Info: PM me or: [email protected]

References: I have tons from SevenString.org, Harmony-Central, rig-talk, Jemsite, bmusic, the Gear Page, etc.

Price: $2500 if I had to sell it, but I'm looking to trade it. I'm open to all sorts of things - guitars mostly, possibly amps, keyboards, other things. I like everything so don't be shy.

Pictures:

The pictures didn't even come close to capturing the top or the color. Both are AMAZING. Click the link below if you want more pictures - there's a lot of them.

http://s626.photobucket.com/albums/tt346/AdamOfAngels/Custom 24 Artist/

1 - 1 of 1 Posts