Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I recently acquired an extremely rare Ibanez RGR-620NAT; although I absolutely love the guitar I am still trying to find an RG1802 (hence this ad). The guitar is all original and is in near mint condition (I would rate about 9.125/10). It features a solid ash body (good weight, not too heavy not too light), beautiful natural oiled finish, lo-pro edge bridge, cosmo black hardware, 24 fret AANJ wizard neck with fingerboard and headstock binding, sharktooth inlays, and a reverse headstock. Also, it has one of the most scarce features found on any Ibanez, the JPM100 style control layout. The double edge trem system I am offering with it is not installed, though it is currently installed in my RG8520 and it works wonderfully. This is of course an unbelievable long shot, if you have an RG1802-SLK (or maybe a JCRG-3) that you may be interested in trading for the 620, double edge, and perhaps some cash, let me know; also I have many more detailed photo's, just email me and I will send them over to you, thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Would you be interested in selling the Double-Edge trem and it's associated electronics at all ?

What type of DE trem is it ? I'm guessing it's the 6 string Lo-Pro based model not the Edge-Pro newer type, right ?

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Sorry, i think you've got your trems mixed up there.

I thought you were talking about the Double-edge trem which is the piezo equipped one but i just checked out the RG8520 and it doesn't have a DE Trem on it (unless perhaps you fitted it yourself ?).

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey JTM45, yes, I did mean the double edge piezo system; I was lucky enough to be able to purchase one about a year ago. I put it in the 8520 because it had 2vol/2tone configuration. I will probably sell it seperately if I cannot find anyone interested in a trade; to answer your questions, yes, it is the 6 string lo-pro version and it is the first generation, so it has everything but the 2 band EQ of the later models, last thing in case you are wondering it has no corrosion or wear on it at all.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Whats your asking price on this?
I may be interested in the rest of the package if you part-out the trem to JTM45. I could be interested in the neck and body and all its hardware depending on the price.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
the.godfather said:
Whats your asking price on this?
I may be interested in the rest of the package if you part-out the trem to JTM45. I could be interested in the neck and body and all its hardware depending on the price.
Send me a PM, and we can talk there, thanks.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
For those interested the guitar has gone to ****; I am still opened to trades for the duration of the auction (1802's, 3120VV's, JCRG-3's), thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts