Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to TRADE my Siggery Custom 8 string. Spec is below-

-Mahogany body with Quilted Maple top (oiled and polished)
-24 fret 25-28 scale Sonokeling Rosewood fretboard with scalloped frets from 24th-16th
-Wenge/Bubinga 5 piece neck with AANJ
-Offset mother of pearl half dot inlays (with 12th and 24th 2nd dot in centre of fretboard)
-Custom headstock design with locking Schaller tuners
-2 x Custom Siggery Humbuckers (creme in colour) with 3 way switch and push/pull pot for coil split.
-Jem style input jack

Looking to TRADE for a high end 7 string; EBMM JP7, J Custom, Universe etc. Throw me some offers.

Location- Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK.

Can ship to Europe, USA and afar is a last resort but depends what offers come through.

No ESP's, Schecters, Agiles. Will also consider a very high end 6 string also but mainly looking for a 7.

The guitar is brand new, was a custom build for myself. Its about 3 weeks old, its immaculate. Such a beautiful guitar. I now have an endorsement with another company so this has to go.

Photos here- http://photobucket.com/nickablemusic

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am looking to TRADE my Siggery Custom 8 string. Spec is below-

-Mahogany body with Quilted Maple top (oiled and polished)
-24 fret 25-28 scale Sonokeling Rosewood fretboard with scalloped frets from 24th-16th
-Wenge/Bubinga 5 piece neck with AANJ
-Offset mother of pearl half dot inlays (with 12th and 24th 2nd dot in centre of fretboard)
-Custom headstock design with locking Schaller tuners
-2 x Custom Siggery Humbuckers (creme in colour) with 3 way switch and push/pull pot for coil split.
-Jem style input jack

Looking to TRADE for a high end 7 string; EBMM JP7, J Custom, Universe etc. Throw me some offers.

Location- Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK.

Can ship to Europe, USA and afar is a last resort but depends what offers come through.

No ESP's, Schecters, Agiles. Will also consider a very high end 6 string also but mainly looking for a 7.

The guitar is brand new, was a custom build for myself. Its about 3 weeks old, its immaculate. Such a beautiful guitar. I now have an endorsement with another company so this has to go.

Photos here- http://photobucket.com/nickablemusic
**forgot to mention in the original post, i have 100% on ebay with my account- vaiboy7771234 and plenty people on SS.org can vouch for me.

·
Registered
18 Posts
it's a gorgeous guitar. I hope you get exactly what you want for it. I can see the only thing I wouldn't like about it is the seriously extended range of the fanned frets. But it sure does look REALLY nice.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! Well, the whole ERG thing doesn't really take any adjustment. It feels like a normal guitar to be honest. It takes practically no time to get used to it as its so natural. It is a big fan, one of 3 inches so its as extreme as it gets...but, it looks a lot crazier than it feels!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts