Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, here's the deal. I have an Ibanez rg7321 and i'm looking for an extended scale 7-string (i.e., rg7421xl, esp sc607b, rg1077xl, schecter blackjack, schecter damien, schecter hellraiser, etc.) I really want an agile 27" scale 7-string with a trem, but I don't know if I can hold off the GAS for that long....So i'm offering up my rg7321 as a trade, probably not a straight trade as some cash will most likely be involved but nonetheless...right now I have a blaze bridge and air norton installed in the guitar and depending on the guitar offered for trade I may or may not keep the pickups (I would install the factory ones back in), for example say a sc607b, blackjack, damien, or hellraiser was offered i'd let the pickups go, but if it was an rg7421xl or 1077xl for trade i'd keep the aftermarket dimarzios to install in the new guitar. I don't have a lot of money so some of these guitars are probably out of the question, but I just thought I would test the waters...i got a hardshell case with it too, and the guitar is in good condition. Anyways, let me know

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.