Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seen this in a guys signature at talkbass thought it was funny, apparently were not the only Ed lovers out there.

"I said it once before: I don't care if his basses play like liquid Jesus dipped in butter and greased with lightning sauce, there's simply no excuse for dealing with Ed Roman"

·
Registered
455 Posts
I like to check out Ed's pages when I have nothing else to do.... I always get a good laugh. Funny thing is some of his statements are quite true... but the delivery is unreal! LOL

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Yeah, who is Ed Roman?
Do a forum search, or an entire web search for that matter. And you will soon find out who he is and what he is all about. Lets just say that he is a 'controversial' seller/builder of guitars.

Not many (if any) people like him around here due to many horror stories regarding his work.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
I like to check out Ed's pages when I have nothing else to do.... I always get a good laugh. Funny thing is some of his statements are quite true... but the delivery is unreal! LOL
Yeah, but some of his statements are so full of sh*t I'd expect poop to fly out of his mouth everytime he talks...

·
Premium Member
9,592 Posts
I thought the quote was going to be from Ed Roman, and I expected it to be
"Seriously guys, I couldn't eat another bite"

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
"Would monsieur care for a wafer thin mint?"
:lol:

if i was ever in Vegas i would still have to see his store just for the shear size of it. i've heard they carry some decent used parts if you know the right person ;)

·
Registered
8,373 Posts

if i was ever in Vegas i would still have to see his store just for the shear size of it. i've heard they carry some decent used parts if you know the right person ;)
There is some beautiful scenery, like $ 5,000 BFP's and $ 7,000 PMC's.8O
And then there is the "not so beautiful" scenery "roll-walking" about 8O

BTW - you can get some decent used parts (but so can you elsewhere) without the mental damage;)

Seriously......ER is a cool shop to look a things (other than Ed)

I said "Look", not buy!! ;-)

Worth an experience. Just act like you have a butt load of cash and the help folks will actually be somewhat friendly;)

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I thought the quote was going to be from Ed Roman, and I expected it to be
"Seriously guys, I couldn't eat another bite"
+1

Or if it's reguarding gear.........."It's simply crap unless it's made by my company, the only thing better is one that i made myself..."

·
Registered
455 Posts
Yeah, but some of his statements are so full of sh*t I'd expect poop to fly out of his mouth everytime he talks...
It does !!!! I know someone who sat across from him at a dinner table. The guy still complains that every time Ed talked he got sprayed with peas,carrots,gravy etc...

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
It does !!!! I know someone who sat across from him at a dinner table. The guy still complains that every time Ed talked he got sprayed with peas,carrots,gravy etc...
Wow! I didn't realize my smarmy comment hit that close to home. That's disgusting, but Ed Roman looks just the type to do something like that.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts