Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well earlier I said i would have to order it but apparently i got lucky and they have a few 7VWH and one BR in stock. I ordered it two days ago and they called me yesturday saying that it has arrived at the store from their warehouse. So iam going pick it up today.

I will supply pictures, dont worry.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok i got it now and i love it. Will take photos when there is sunlight. The flash is horrible when its with a white surface.

Anyways what strings are orginally are put on the guitar when they are shipped out. Are they Ibanez ones? I didnt know Ibanez sold strings.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Ralph khoury said:
guys the new ibanez guitars are a hit and miss, quality control is really stepping back...
imagine they ship a guitar with bad wiring!!! :mad: a 7vwh with its pickups running at half their power???
I have purchased a UV-GR recently that had a strange problem with it's sound. It would only sound somewhat normal if the center pickup was screwed down almost level with the pickguard and the other two were very near the strings. The wiring was as per schematic. It turns out that the center blaze seems to have it's wiring colors reversed from the factory! 8O I have NEVER seen that one before!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts