Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So how long is a normal time to wait for a seller to send you an invoice for an item won on auction? I won an auction for a Peavey 5150 on a famous auction site on Sunday evening. I spoke with the seller on the phone who said he'd send me an invoice for shipping with insurance that evening or possibly the next day. It's now Wednesday and have heard nothing. At what point would you be worried that something's amiss?

I'm probably just being overanxious, but I've been trying to get a good deal on one of these forever and I'd like to finally get one.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I sent an email just basically touching base and saying I was excited about recording with the 5150- just to remind him that I'm still waiting on him... hopefully I'll get a response. When I sell stuff on ****, I watch it like a hawk to make sure that people get a fast deal from me.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
/sigh...

got my response. everything appears to be fine, just a little delay. apparently he's in a band and their gear was all at one rehearsal spot and someone moved it, so he's retrieving it today.

Thanks guys.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts