Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have a 1st generation RG550 and am looking for a decent but not pricey gig bag or soft case for it. I have the original hard case and the latches are getting wonky. It still works fine for storing at home but I don't trust that the latches will open when taking my guitar out. I don't need a hard case for the situations I take this guitar into so I was looking for a bag or soft case . I have Road Runner soft case that works decently for my strat and tele, but doesn't have clearance for the angled head stock on the RG. I'd hope to avoid buying something online only to send it back and my local GC has only the stat / tele comparable stuff right now. Any help would be awesome. Thanks !

·
Registered
4,414 Posts
I REALLY like the Ibanez Power Pad gig bag. They're pretty good and inexpensive. I got two. One in black and one in tan. Retail is about $35-40 typically depending on the color.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you both for the suggestions. Sorry for the delay in responding, had some password issues! Plan on shopping for one this weekend.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts