Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased an Ibanez gig bag with the detachable backpack. I like it, but then I realized I kinda miss the outer pockets that some other gig bags have. So I started looking at various online sites for one that I liked the aesthetics of. The Road Runner electric deluxe over at Musicians' Friend isn't bad at all, but am having no luck trying to find a website for the manufactuer.

The Gigskinz electric gig bag I like quite a bit.

Same with the upper end Ritter models. Very nice looking.

And then.....I see this. http://www.goincase.com/2004/prod_guitar/main_guitar.php

Oh man. Anyone know any retailers that carry these? *drools* Unfortunately, the company is out of stock and looking into possible redesigns/refreshes to their current lineup .

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
I believe Fender bought all of their available bags. They are including them with the John Mayer signature Stratocasters. Check with your local Fender dealer and ask if they're available separately.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info. I'm hoping to get one of the Tour case bags, but I can't yet tell if Fender is including it, or the slim bag version.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fender is offering an Incase bag with the slim bag styling with a big ol' Fender F emblazoned on the front. And they're not making it available as a seperate item.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts