Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to share my joy, 1st guy to score tickets for Paul next month...

im gigglin like a schoolgirl since i got the tickets an hour ago :lol:

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Cool dude!
I am going to see him at a Clinic on August 18th, I cant wait! Obviously we get to meet him afterwards and get stuff signed and pictures taken. So I will be posting the pictures on here.

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
the.godfather said:
Cool dude!
I am going to see him at a Clinic on August 18th, I cant wait! Obviously we get to meet him afterwards and get stuff signed and pictures taken. So I will be posting the pictures on here.
Sounds cool Gary can't wait for the pics ;).

Regards

André

·
Registered
561 Posts
the.godfather said:
Ah cool!
It should be really good.
Yeah, I hope so. Any idea what his clinics are like? He isn't too much into the shred thing these days is he?

Machinehead in Hitchin organised a clinic for Michael Angelo a few years ago, it was really good.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
I think Paul is doing "Technical Difficulties", "Scarified", "Viking Kong" among many other killer tunes. Hopefully he'll play his rendition of Madonna's "Open Your Heart".

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
EKG said:
I think Paul is doing "Technical Difficulties", "Scarified", "Viking Kong" among many other killer tunes. Hopefully he'll play his rendition of Madonna's "Open Your Heart".
Ah good, I was hoping he'd play Technical Difficulties, its just such a classic tune. I really cant wait for the clinic, I have always wanted to see Gilbert, but his UK appearences are scarce to say the least. It will be good to meet him.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
EKG said:
You mean in his clinics or his shows with Linus and Jeff?

(i really hope its the latter :p)

btw, do you know if hes into aftershow passes, meet&greet, that kind of stuff? i could seriously die a happy dude if i could get to meet him...

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
marianozz said:
btw, do you know if hes into aftershow passes, meet&greet, that kind of stuff? i could seriously die a happy dude if i could get to meet him...
I would have thought so. Paul has always seemed that kind of guy. We get to meet him at the clinic, but thats a clinic, so its slightly different. But I would have thought so, Paul is a nice guy afterall!

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I downloaded half of it and i never could get it again, it was fun... Paul and Marty in one of those weird Jap tv shows, picking songs and playing them lil riffs from each one :lol:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts