Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I am bored. And, since most of us here are men....well.

Ponder this! If you had the choice, you could, let's say "spend time with" any girl in the world for one whole day (24hrs.) or have Ibanez send you any one Ibanez model per year, free of charge for the rest of your life what would you choose?

I have to think about this answer, I don't know and I started the thread!

·
Registered
7,559 Posts
Flobanez said:
A Girl because money can buy a Jem and plus I already have my PWH. :mrgreen:
I will go for the girl too.... but for only 24hrs :( to think of it not worth it :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey, Jemsite can always count on you guys for quick replies! I know tough decision and the girl, probably not worth it. But think about those 24hrs. of fun! WOW!!!!!!!

Still undecided yet! Thank god my girl doesn't know what Jemsite is! Actually my girl is great, she would probably laugh.

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
mi2tom said:
I will go for the girl too.... but for only 24hrs :( to think of it not worth it :mrgreen:
Yeah 24 hours is not enough time. Perhaps if I was married, I'd go for the Ibanez guitar. ;)

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Flobanez said:
Yeah 24 hours is not enough time. Perhaps if I was married, I'd go for the Ibanez guitar. ;)
This is funny, you guys keep swithching back and forth!

How about this, you have an Ibanez rep. & that girl of your choice standing in front of you asking for your decision within 5 minutes. OMG!!!!!! That would be tough!

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I could see myself after those 24hrs. are up, thinking, damn.....that's it!!! I want that new Ibanez J Custom or Jem....DAMN!

·
Registered
7,559 Posts
rickcard71 said:
This is funny, you guys keep swithching back and forth!

How about this, you have an Ibanez rep. & that girl of your choice standing in front of you asking for your decision within 5 minutes. OMG!!!!!! That would be tough!
yes that's very true ... I think most of us will go for the girl .... instead

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
I dunno, man. I'm not all that great with these fictitious questions so I'll just think about the question logically. If I received a brand new Prestige Ibanez guitar every year and I got to keep all of the guitars then I would say that's worth a lot more than just one day with my "dream woman." Such a thing really doesn't exist and if it were just a matter of "getting laid" then I'm sure that would cost a hell of a lot LESS than a Prestige Ibanez (especially with all the inflation we're seeing as of late). Plus, I think that even if it was one perfect day with a perfect woman it would just sour the rest of my year in that it would all be downhill from there.

So, I think I'll take the guitars and go find myself a less-than-perfect woman to play them for.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lyconxero said:
I dunno, man. I'm not all that great with these fictitious questions so I'll just think about the question logically. If I received a brand new Prestige Ibanez guitar every year and I got to keep all of the guitars then I would say that's worth a lot more than just one day with my "dream woman." Such a thing really doesn't exist and if it were just a matter of "getting laid" then I'm sure that would cost a hell of a lot LESS than a Prestige Ibanez (especially with all the inflation we're seeing as of late). Plus, I think that even if it was one perfect day with a perfect woman it would just sour the rest of my year in that it would all be downhill from there.

So, I think I'll take the guitars and go find myself a less-than-perfect woman to play them for.
Great point. I think I'm leaning towards the guitars as well. Why give a girl that much credit, right? However, I suck at guitar & even if I had one guitar, I could still play everyday whenever I wanted & get better at guitar or not with just 1, 2, 3, or 4 guitars.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I'll take the guitar(s)...

Where do I sign up?

I remember EVH saying something about his friends going out to party while he stayed home and practiced guitar. He said that in the end he got good at guitar -AND- the girls came looking for him.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Bang the the girl's - as for the Kiss song i like the most (Love EM Leave EM)
keep your guitars safe bro's it's not worth the headFuc#! Bitchs are crazy thing's!

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
I'm not sure that "dream girl" would have fun with me, so I'd go for the guitars - after all, a guitar is all that's needed to get that very same girl after every gig! :D

·
Registered
517 Posts
The Euphor said:
I'm not sure that "dream girl" would have fun with me, so I'd go for the guitars - after all, a guitar is all that's needed to get that very same girl after every gig! :D
i totaly agree with you bro! Amen to that!-lol!

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Guitars. Now if it was a choice between a new Ibanez once a year or being able to keep the girl but trade her in for a new model every year......that would be a harder choice. :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Good morning my friends..Your guitar will never leave you. Your guitar will never complain that you're out to late or that you are ignoring her. You can change the name of your guitar. Your guitar is always there for you. Your guitar doesn't care if you play with other guitars. You CAN change the way she looks. I have had my dream girl and none of the above applies. Happy Holidays Jemsiters. TUGGEY

1 - 20 of 98 Posts