Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so my mate suggested this to me way back. I had done 4 or 5 last year, but this is the first one thats going to be finished fully and working properly.

The second pic is to show the color a bit better, when the flash hits this thing it looks kinda white/green which it isn't.

This picture sucks I know but the color is better than the first. I need to take one in daylight but there isn't much of that around here at the moment.

I hope you like it, I have a few more to do and then we will see, these could be the only ones.

Cheers and HAGO all.
Al.

·
Registered
9,295 Posts
What Dimarzio pickups should I use in this clock? I need something versitile that can do rock/metal/blues/jazz/country. What would S Via use? ;)

Cool clock! :)

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
The plan was to do the usual suspects PAW DIABLO GMC DNA PMC but TBH I have changed that plan to do some new things and as to how much will they cost? These things take about the time it takes to do half a guitar, well slightly longer for reasons I wont go into, so we will see. Thats why I said there may not be many.

If you were to want one What would you expect the finish to be like? mirror flat? off the gun? spraycan auction site starting with an E special?

Ps they ar the same size as a guitar, I was toying with the idea of making them smaller but?

Cheers
al

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Maybe for some definition, do a thin routing line of pickups and bridge outline...might give it a bit of dimension...and yeah i still want one:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts