Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been reading this forum for a while and just decided today to join.I was wondering what you guys think of the gmw green meanie replica guitars?I was browsing through there website and seen these guitars and immediatly wanted one to add to my collection of jems.These guitars look great and are in stock and only cost $1250 for a handmade in usa guitar.What do you guys think?

·
Registered
282 Posts
hmm

Personally, i wasnt even aware there were Green Meanie replicas being made by anyone... :?

In any case, everyone will have something different to say about a guitar they play. 100 people could play the same guitar and all say completely different things about it. I know you want an opinion from someone who has played the thing, which i havent, but if your seriously thinking of getting a guitar for over a $1000, i would say, try it out for yourself, make your own opinions, and then ask others, and see if they noticed anything you didnt... Thats how i do it anyways!

just my 2 cents.

Rob 8O

·
Registered
4,989 Posts
darren wilson said:
I don't know if it was the GMW Green Meanie that was discussed before, but the Wayne Charvel Green Meanie was discussed.
That could be what I was thinking of. *shrug* I dunno. :lol:

·
Registered
112 Posts
GMW makes great stuff. If you like Jems, you will be very happy with GMW. They build extremely high quality custom instruments and do a lot of work for Jackson. Their attention to detail is very, very high.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts